Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) Policy
This policy applies to all JFM Environmental Limited’s (JFMEL) operations.
JFM considers effective health, safety, and environmental management to be of prime importance to its business and is committed to continuous improvement in performance in all three areas.
JFM’s aim is to cause no harm to people and to protect and improve the environment where we can. JFM will work with clients, suppliers, the workforce and other stakeholders towards achieving these goals.
- Comply with all legislative requirements pertaining to health, safety and the environment as its minimum standard;
- Pursue high standards of health, safety and environmental management as an integral part of efficient management of the business ensuring that all business decisions take proper account of health, safety and environmental implications;
- Work with clients to minimize negative and maximize positive environmental impacts from their operations and offer its services and conduct its own operations in an environmentally responsible manner;
- Employ a consistent framework for the management of health, safety, and environmental issues;
- Maintain and review health, safety, and environmental performance indicators including:
- Identification of significant achievements;
- Tracking of accident and incident performance;
- Tracking of regulatory action;
- Review and, if necessary, revision of this policy on an annual basis.
JFM Principals have the overall responsibility for implementing this policy. Each principal will lead the health, safety, and environmental function of the company.
JFM ENVIRONMENTAL LIMITED
Frank C. Colozza, M.Sc., P.Geo.
Senior Hydrogeologist & Principal
Frank Marcoccia, Ph.D., CChem